OUR BUSINESS IN CONTINENTAL EUROPE CONTINUED TO PUSH THE BOUNDARIES AND DELIVER INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS WHILE IN THE UK, OUR TEAM REPOSITIONED THE BUSINESS TO FOCUS PURELY ON INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
- Extending DB Schenker's 80,000 sqm facility by a further 40,000 sqm at Augsburg in Germany
- Development in Gdansk, a key location in Poland that was fully leased on completion
- Completing a 19,000 sqm sustainable development in Venlo, Netherlands which received a BREEAM Excellent rating
- Delivering a complex brownfield conversion for METRO in Marl, Germany. This is Goodman's biggest logistics property development in Europe at 235,000 sqm.
- Finalising the sale of Arlington Business Parks Partnership enabling the business to focus on industrial property
- Completing a 466,000 sq ft internal cross-docked distribution centre for Amazon at Lyons Park in Coventry.
Key facts - Europe
$ 7.3 bn ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
5 m sqm Space under management
97 % Occupancy
$ 1.3 bn Development work in progress
4 Managed partnerships
> 150 Number of customers